Monday, May 31, 2004

All by bags are packed


I'm ready to go
Well . . . almost. A couple more things to toss into the dopp kit, gotta grab the laptop power supply. But here I go.

It's all so freakin' weird, being offered, and of course accepting, a job in another city without any face-to-face meetings or interviews. I'm going to miss a lot of people around this crazy city that I love to hate, but it's not that far away that I won't be able to visit fairly often. And this first week is more like a business trip than a move -- flying down, staying in a hotel, knowing I'll be "home" on Friday night.

Wish me luck. I'll try to keep this space updated more regularly, although I don't know what my net.access will be like.

current music
nothing, all the current favorite discs are already packed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home