Friday, July 02, 2004

I Was Thinking Of The Immortal Words Of Socrates


"I Drank What?!
Urrggh. Didn't get in till after 3:30 this morning. Partially due to traffic around Atlanta, partially due to rain (which I guess is because of my flippant "creeks don't rise" comment yesterday), and partially because of the half hour I spent loading up on goodies at one of the fireworks places in SC.

After I got here, I immediately started a load of laundry, since the movers would be taking the washer and dryer. Then I went to bed. Then I got up at about 4:30 to put the first load of laundry into the dryer and start another one. Got up at 7:30 to make sure all drawers and shelves on items to be packed and moved were empty. Made some coffee by blindly grabbing what was in the fridge.

In my sleep-deprived state, I didn't notice that it was decaf, leftover from my Mom's last visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home