Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Trying To Do The Right Thing


I haven't heard back from GMail4Troops about the GMail invitations I offered up. I hope it is because they are overwhelmed with responses and not because I put "DADT" in the "comments' area. But they are my invitations, I think I can at least try to support my "family" with them.

In the meantime, another site has sprung up - Mail For Soldiers - to help in hooking up servicepeople with email, snailmail and general support.

Of course I don't support the war, but I do support the men and women who have become pawns in W's game. I have a feeling that living within spitting distance of Ft. Benning is going to make me a lot more aware of those men and women and what they are going through. I will find whatever ways I can to help them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home