Friday, June 04, 2004

Residency


Established
The apartment is officially mine now. I signed zee papers and got the keys and the remote control for the gated parking area. I took a few minutes to go and take some measurements. The main living area is 19 feet wide by 27 feet long. It is huge. The are two six foot wide windows and a three foot window, but I'm not sure how high they are -- too high to measure without a ladder. The bedroom is a respectable 11 1/2 by 12 feet, with windows into a courtyard. The only thing that's not perfect is the floors, which are concrete. I'll get by, I'm sure there's probably some advantages that I haven't thought of. Toast will probably like them.

Anyway, I've arranged for the electricity to be turned on tomorrow, and signed up for a cable/phone/internet package to be installed Monday morning. It's all starting to seem real now.

I guess I should call the moving companies and get quotes.

current music
Chris Difford - I Didn't Get Where I Am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home