Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Not six, seven!



I just counted 'em up, I have seven personal email addresses right now. Two at my old ISP will be going away soon, there's three free email services (Yahoo, Netscape and the ever-popular gmail over to the right), one (so far) at my new ISP, and the one that I have set up on my larrymac.org domain.

I've been quite aware of all these addresses because I've been working on making sure that various subscriptions and such that go to my old ISP get changed to go somewhere else. In general, I've been using one of the free ones so that if/when I move again, I don't have to go through this.

Speaking of gmail, I've got a couple more invitations to pass out. I suppose I could try to sell them on eBay like all the kewl kids do, but I don't have time to mess with that right now. If anybody wants one, you should write to me and tell me why. I've only got two though (not seven), and once they're gone, they're gone.



Seven chipmunks twirlin' on a branch
Eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch

You know, that old children's tale from . . . the sea.




Oh shit, I just remembered I have an AOL address now from the week of dial-up hell. But that's going away, so it doesn't count. Not to mention that it would make the whole "seven" theme fall apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home