Sunday, October 10, 2004

All Work and No Blogging


Makes Larry something something
The project from hell continues. I've had maybe six days off in the last six or eight weeks, and mostly those have been when I've had a chance to travel somewhere for a weekend. The highlight of this week was working 33 out of 37 hours between Wednesday 6AM and Thursday 7PM.

The new drop-dead all-or-nothing installation date for this system in next Thursday. And then I will get a chance to see what my apartment looks like, maybe watch some TV or a DVD or two. Heck, I might even get a chance to have a social life.

I think I'll even try to get up to DC to check out Blog Jam. Some of my favorite bloggers will be there. Maybe they can teach me how to post more often.

current music
Cygnus X - Orange Theme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home