Thursday, April 22, 2004

Two things



Funny
I was thinking of trying to write something about Kevin Spacey's escapades in London, but I think this covers the subject quite well.

Introspective
Since discovering Bob Mould's blog the other day, I've spent a lot of time reading his archives, and reading some of the blogs that he links to. I'm awed by the amount of revelation some of these guys do. I think I write some personal things on here occasionally, but there's a slight sense of security knowing that hardly anybody is reading anyway. Plus when I do choose to write something personal, I still play it very close to the vest. Of course, I'm not the writer some of those guys either. As always, lots to think about. Stupid brain.

current music
The Postal Service - Give Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home