Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ten

In the tradition of bloggers far and wide, I now present Ten Random things about me:


  1. When I was little, I always said I wanted to be a doctor. Then I discovered computers.

  2. I don't eat much fruit, but I'm trying to expand my palate.

  3. I've never gotten a speeding ticket.

  4. I wish I could play hockey better.

  5. I hate talking on the telephone.

  6. I have an older sister and a younger brother.

  7. Although I'd like to think my music collection is varied, I probably listen to Depeche Mode more than anything else.

  8. I'm a pack rat.

  9. I despise religions of all stripes, but I'm very spiritual.

  10. I have been to thirty three of the United States (not counting airport layovers or just driving through).


current music
Seal - Killer - William Orbit Mix hmmm, well sometimes it's not DM after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home