Thursday, July 27, 2006

Missing Links

A month or so ago, I got a notice that the place where I was hosting my .org website was shutting down, so I had to find a new place. Not a major problem, just some backing up of files, signing up at a new place, uploading files. I got the first two steps done with no trouble at all.

And then the drive where I stored the backup of my website? Died. Went to meet it's maker. Kicked the bucket, shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!!

Yeah.

So I have to do some work there. I've tried some recovery tools, but they've all pretty much thrown up their hands and said "I can't help you." (thanks for that concept, Mr. Glander. RIP)

Anyway. Pics and resume and such will be back real soon now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home