Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Dispatch from the Island of Misfit Toys



It's warm outside. Of course, PTB keep this office space at about 75 or more all day long, which sucks. No wonder I'm always sleepy in the afternoon. I have too much stuff to do to be stuck in an office all day anyway. That's why I took a two and a half hour lunch break.

I keep thinking about what I want to be when I grow up. Then I keep looking at the stacks of photos I've taken, and the equipment I've collected and I think "there's got to be a way to make some money with this stuff!" So, I posted links to some of my favorite shots from my polar bear expedition, over to the right. Not that providing free access to my pics is gonna make me money. Unless somebody from the National Geographic sees them and realizes that they can't live without me.

Also, I'm going to look into putting some stuff up on Zazzle. Anybody ever hear of that? Seems like it's worth a shot.

- - -

Tonight, I'm going to a yoga class. I've never done anything like that, but it's all part of the gym membership, so I figured, hey, why not give it a shot? I'll be all stretched out and mellow when I get home, right?

--------------------------------------------------
current music: another collection from Starbucks -- this one is Love Songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home