Friday, March 19, 2004

They Say


In which your intrepid correspondent ignores the traditional Friday Grab Bag


They say Time Loves a Hero.

They say "Human beings use only ten percent of their brains." I hope somebody else has been taking up the slack for me, because I've only been using about two percent lately.

They say "Confession is good for the soul." OK, so they probably had a different kind of confession in mind than the one I did last night. But I still feel really good. I talked to somebody about a really bad time in my life, stuff I'd never told anybody about. Because when you fucked up as badly as I did, it's probably not the kind of thing you want people to know about you.

They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I'm going to concede this one without discussion.

They Say.


current music
Weekend Players - pursuit of happiness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home