Friday, March 12, 2004

The Now Traditional Friday Grab Bag



Hey, in these modern times, these go-go days of the young twenty-first century, things move fast, traditions are formed in the blink of an eye, and if you're lucky, they go up in a puff of smoke about as quickly.


Condemn me for being a frat boy if you must, but our hazing was never this bad
The other day, when I was researching the stuff about the founding fathers, I read in several places that George Washington was a Freemason, which would account for his reverence toward a deity. Somebody was probably yelling "Oh God!" after this little mishap, too.


Birth, School, Work, Death
Did I mention that I cried?

OK, this is serious, so I should probably stop thinking about Gwen
Margaret Cho steps up.

I'm a dedicated follower of fashion
Today might be casual dress Friday, but my boxers match my tattoo.

In case of Rapture, can I have your car?
The gay people in love are coming. And they've got tattoos and funny haircuts and want to get married and celebrate their love and be left alone.


Current Music
24 Hour Party People (Music From The Motion Picture)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home