Tuesday, April 27, 2004

A Gripping Story Pulled Straight From Today's Headlines!



I was going to try to address the idiocy that is going on in the name of our country, specifically in Iraq, but I just can't gather enough coherent thoughts. Of course, there are a lot of other stupid insane things being done in, to, and by our country that I get upset about, but there are other blogs I've been reading that are so much more eloquent than I could ever be.

So just a couple things I gathered while cruising around the news sites this morning.

If you live in Lousiana, your FedEx package might be a little late.

Little help over here, Toby?


Just in case you thought it might be safe to express yourself, don't do it.

current music
- assorted stuff I got from Paste Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home